Short notice about a tiny little trick I've done to try to find a job.
"Trick" is my shorten for "Campaign".
"Notice" is my shorten for "Post".
- Finding a job within the Digital Communication field. Giving value to some Brand Image.
- Having fun, meanwhile.
- People who have good friends in Ad Agencies, Gaming Companies, Innovative Startups, ... => Berlin's new economy landscape.
- These influencers do have smartphones.
- They like playing around, exploring what this device has to offer.
- My company was holding its annual Summer Party.
So I thought about handing over my CV during the party.
But in a confortable and still-elegant way. The Flashcode was the key.
We want pictures to look at!
So, of course, I carried it on myself. (Violet is my Company's color.)
I obviously look like a corporate asshole.
But this was meant to drive a bit more attention. And was fun.
"Flashcode me" and you're lead to this page, where you can recommend me to your good friends.
In addition, I put a few papers all around the club, saying "This guy is looking for a job in Digital Communication. Here is his CV http://tiny.cc/hereismycv/ (with a flashcode instead of this link)"
- Have been f****coded a few times.
- Still had fun during the party. As a piece of evidence, I can't remember how many times I've been f****coded.
- Got 24 "Recommend" so far on my online application: http://tiny.cc/myapplication/ Hope they'll be valuable!
- Can do a blogpost about it, wuhu!
This is a bit of a bitchy show-off. And if I wanted it to be fully efficient, I perhaps would do it with other people than my current coworkers. But it was most of all for fun.
commenter cet article